Choose a Way to Volunteer
It takes a village to raise a child, and the same is true for keeping your local Audubon Chapter flourishing so it can help the birds and other wildlife. As an all-volunteer organization, ASCM needs a range of talents, and many hands make light work.
You can choose to volunteer for as much or as little time as you want. The opportunities vary widely, so there's sure to be something you'd love to do! And, you'll meet other like-minded people when you volunteer for ASCM. Check out some of the ways volunteers are helping birds and wildlife through ASCM and see where you think you'd like to start.
- Help at the two sanctuaries (planting native trees, bushes, and flowers; removing invasive plants; assisting with care of trails; monitoring nest boxes and purple martin gourds)
- Lead or assist with a nature walk - third Saturday morning of each month
- Assist at birdseed sales - November and February
- Assist at the annual plant sale - April
- Assist with management of Chapter business
Have questions? Want to sign up to help with something now? Get in touch with our volunteer coordinator and she'll be happy to talk with you about upcoming opportunities to get involved. We all look forward to meeting you!
Email Volunteer Coordinator